Bellflower Symbolism: conveys a feeling of gratitude
I am Harshita
CREATOR OF BELLFLOWER LIFESTYLE.
I am a digital creator, writer, and currently an aspiring holistic health practitioner
Lil about me
- At 16, I started journaling, practicing self-care and learning about the philosophical side of life
- The first book I read was “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne which my sister gave to me.
- It was after reading the book :The Alchemist: by Paulo Coelho, I had fallen for books that talked about universe and living life on a deeper level ( PS: the only book I finished in a day so far )
- My interest began from the need to improve my life when I was going through a rough time myself
- I have been interested in self-growth, wellness, self-love ever since then
- After learning, growing, and making many mistakes for 11 years now,
- I started this blog in 2022 to talk about my love for self-care and personal growth and talk about all things life.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND HERE?
To Help You Make Informed Decisions
With this blog, I intend to share and talk about things that have helped me become a better version of myself, and have beautiful conversation with my fellow mental health and wellness enthusiasts 🙂
I also send a weekly newsletter to connect with my audience and share few life updates and random thoughts
You can subscribe to my newsletter below
Get To Know Me!
I love reading books, listening to podcasts
watching Kdramas as a retail therapy when I am bored!.
Apart from blogging, I love skincare and spending my time learning about new ingredients and ways I can help my skin
I Love travel
Ready to explore?
So that was all about me, I am happy that you stopped by and took time to get to know 🙂
Check out my blog to get started! –