Going through a Mid week hump???… Don’t Worry! Here are 100 Positive Wednesday Affirmations to get through!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Wednesdays being with the mid-week day can be a little hard. It is not Monday, where you start your day having two peaceful and refreshing weekends, and not Friday, where you feel excited for the weekend.
It can feel boring at times…especially if you do not enjoy your work or it feels too stressful.
I specifically remember feeling this when I was in school. I did not enjoy going to school and studying and would eagerly wait for the weekend to come.
When I used to have a job I did not enjoy and found it stressful, I remember feeling the same things, and counting days and Wednesdays were hard!
But over the past year, that has changed, and I do not feel this. If anything, I feel excited to have one more day to work! Because Now I do what I love and take it slow.
I do not rush my work and am in complete control of it. I enjoy it more and more. However midweek hump is real and anyone can feel it
How to Stop Midweek Hump?
From my experience what I have is, there are some of the reasons why you may feel midweek hump and dread it:
- You do not enjoy our work or study at the moment
- Work feels stressful and complicated
- You are rushing constantly
- You do not feel rewarded or see results
- You are burned out
Observe and if you find one of the reasons from above applies to you, then finding a solution to that is what you need.
For example: If work feels stressful, find a way to simplify it
If you feel burned out from rushing and working constantly, then take a break from life and rest. This way, you will yourself what your need to feel great!
However, I agree that some things cannot be eliminated, For example, Study is hard but is needed. Maybe right now you need this job even if you don’t enjoy it until you can move on to a better one.
What can you do to help yourself then?
That’s right! Affirmations can be a little slice of motivation and words of encouragement to help you get through the week!
These Affirmations card is another way to add affirmations into your daily life! You can keep these around your workspace or side table.
These are a life savior when going through the midweek hump
I highly recommend these, if you want to bring a positive mindset and encourage your inner-self more.
You can use my code HARSHITA10 to get 10% off on this and on anything you shop from the website!
Wednesday Morning Affirmations
- I love Wednesdays!
- Today will be beautiful and exciting!
- I will spend time experiencing Little Joy
- I am Strong
- I feel energized
- My Morning is so peaceful today
- I will conquer my day today
- Wednesday is my day
- I am already done with the half week!
- I am grateful to be alive
- I Cannot wait for today to get started!
- I will have a good day
- I will focus on the positive changes today
- I can’t wait to sip and enjoy my morning coffee
- This Wednesday Morning will be a happy one
- Today is the chance to start over
- Today I am feeling refreshed
- I appreciate Wednesday
- Today is my chance to give my best
- I will make time for self-care today
- I will not sulk instead, appreciate small things
- I am proud to show everyday
- Today will be better than yesterday
- I am the only person responsible for my happiness today
- I look Amazing today!
Positive Wednesday Affirmations
- I am always moving forward
- Today is a beautiful day
- I am grateful to journal and spend time with myself
- I chose to be happy
- Wednesday will be filled with an abundance
- I am grateful to work today
- I am unstoppable
- Wonderful things happen on Wednesday
- My Mind, body, and spirit are aligned today
- I love myself
- I will be kinder to myself and other
- I will not engage in negative self-talk
- I create Abundance
- I am choosing success today
- I Have everything I need to achieve today
- I am optimistic that Wednesday will be amazing
- Today I will make progress
- This center of the day is an opportunity to center my life
- I am making the most of this day
- I am stronger than I think I am
- I am enough
- I will allow myself to rest when I need to
- This Wednesday will attract more love and joy in me
- Today is another opportunity to slay
- I have only 3 days left until the weekend!
Wednesday Work Affirmations
- I am committed to a productive day
- I will achieve all my goals
- Today is another opportunity to achieve my dream
- I can and I will
- I enjoy my work
- I am grateful to work for myself
- I am doing my best at my job
- The hard work I am putting in will pay off
- I feel Inspired to work
- I am good at my work
- I am focused, smart, and capable at my workplace
- Wednesday is a good day to work toward my goals
- My Goals are constantly energizing me
- I am in the flow of work today
- Wednesday is a great opportunity to reflect and adjust my goals and plans
- Today is all about action
- Challenges won’t stop me from making today successful
- I am crushing at my work
- I am happy and filled with joy to work on my goals
- I am confident in my abilities
- Today will be a productive workday
- I have all that it takes to do what I want
- Dear Wednesday, I am ambitious
- I attract positivity and abundance at work
- I am on the right track
Wellness Wednesday Affirmations
- I will allow myself to enjoy this Wednesday
- I will prioritize my mental health
- I will take a break if I need to
- Wednesdays are sacred
- My mind, body, and spirit are aligned today
- I will enjoy my day today
- I am grateful for my health and wellbeing
- Today is a beautiful reminder to love me
- I will make time to work on my body today
- Today, I will move at my own pace..no rushing
- I am mentally strong
- Today, I will stay true to myself
- I appreciate small things in life
- I feel fulfilled and peaceful
- My daily routine keeps me happy
- I am always moving forward
- My body is working for me to feel my best
- Today, I will preserve my energy for good things
- I am mindful of how I spend my day
- My mental health is improving each day
- Wednesday is an opportunity to love myself more
- I have everything
- I am happy and joyful
- Wednesday is an opportunity to focus on my health
- The rest of the week will be amazing
How to use Wednesday Affirmations effectively
Affirmations work best when practiced daily, it definitely requires consistent work to start seeing its magic. And so, I would highly advise you to practice affirmations every day.
I find the Mindful Affirmations Cards to be the best way to add affirmations slowly into your life and practice them every day,
However, some other ways to make your Wednesday affirmations work.
- Spend a few minutes in the morning writing them and reading them out loud!; This little time with yourself will help you feel great about the day and start your day with positivity and motivation
- Every time you are finding it hard to work and feeling sluggish, Speak these affirmations in your mind repeatedly
- Understand each affirmation and absorb it to shift your mindset!
Final Thoughts on Wednesday affirmation to get through Midweek
Every day is a great opportunity to be happy! Do not let a Day make you dread this life! No matter, if it is Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday, You are doing great and will succeed! If you want to take a rest, then do that. There is no need to feel guilty.
Listen to your body and give it what it needs. Here is to a positive, cheerful, and intentional Wednesday!
I hope you found at least one of the affirmations helpful and motivating! Have a great Day!
Like these Positive Wednesday affirmations? Pin them for Later!
If you liked this, you will love these-
- 100 Powerful Monday affirmations for the new week!
- 75 Positive Tuesday affirmations for an amazing day
- 100 Positive Wednesday Affirmations to get through Midweek
- 81 Powerful Saturday affirmations to start off Weekend right
- 150 Positive Affirmations to be productive Everyday
- 60 Christmas Positive Affirmations to have the Best Holiday Season
Follow me On Pinterest