Make the best of this holiday season and get through the holidays with a positive spirit by practicing these 101 Christmas positive affirmations
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Are you feeling anxious and overwhelmed as the holiday season- Christmas is approaching?
Christmas is a beautiful time of the year but not everybody has the holly jolly experience!
No matter what you are going through or making you feel overwhelmed, you can still have the best holiday with these 60 Christmas Positive Affirmations!
These Positive affirmations for Christmas are great for everyone to brighten up the holiday spirit and make your holiday season filled with gratitude and joy!
How and Why Use Christmas Positive Affirmations?
Affirmations have proven to improve mood, reduce anxiety and feel good all in all.
Christmas affirmations will help you get through stressful times that life can bring in this time1
To Practice Affirmations, you can write them daily or say them out loud in the morning or whenever needed.
If you are looking for ways to prioritize self-care during Christmas – here are 12 days of Christmas self-care ideas (+ Printable)
20 Christmas Positive Affirmations
- I will make the best out of this holiday season
- I will celebrate this Christmas in my own ways
- I am surrounded by people who love me
- I deserve to enjoy this season
- I will make the most out of this time
- I prioritize self-love at top
- I am doing enough
- I will give more time and space tp that lifts my energy
- This Christmas is all about love and growth for me
- I will take this opportunity to give others some kindness and warmth
- This Christmas is all about connection and not gifts
- The quality of people matters to me more than the number of people
- I will enjoy the cozy relaxed holiday season
- I am surrounded by lights of Christmas everywhere
- I will protect my energy before protecting others
- I welcome all abundance and happiness this season brings me
- I will take this time to feel grateful for all the blessings I received
- I create memories that I can look back to
- Celebration means taking off’s and having fun
- This season is extra special
Gratitude Christmas Affirmations
- I am grateful to experience this time of year
- I am filled with gratitude for the magic of Christmas.
- I am thankful for the life I live.
- I am thankful for this present moment.
- I am grateful for the abundance that flows into my life this holiday season
- I am grateful for things much deeper than gifts
- I am grateful for the opportunity to celebrate another Christmas with my loved ones.
- I will take time each day to count my blessings.
- The blessings in my life are plentiful.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to give and receive this holiday season.
- I am grateful for the blessings of the past year and the opportunities ahead.
- Gratitude comes naturally to me.
- I am grateful for the love and connections that enrich my life this holiday.
- I am thankful for the joy and connections that brighten my holiday.
- I am thankful for Christmas traditions.
- My life is improved through gratitude.
- I am thankful for the memories I create and the moments I share this holiday.
- Holiday season is something to always feel thankful for
- My life is abundant and, for that, I am grateful.
- Thankful for the unity the world brings in this season
20 Affirmations for Happy Christmas
- I create cherished memories with my loved ones this holiday season.
- At the end of the day, I always have to spend time and celebrate
- I will focus on being present in the moment rather than comparing
- I am thankful for the people around me this holiday season
- Christmas brings me a fresh start and light
- I know good things will come my way
- I am excited to share laughter and happiness with family and friends.
- Boundaries are my best friends
- Saying ”No’ is a blessing
- I will be gentle with myself
- I trust god and the universe
- I wish to share happiness with others this season
- I will feel happy and grateful while eating all my favorite treats
- I do not need to spend money to enjoy the season
- My home will be my happy space this Christmas
- I welcome only positivity
- I will prioritize real life and take a social media break
- I make my own Christmas traditions more than what society wants
- The holiday is much more than gifts and shopping
- I don’t depend on anything to have a wonderful time
- I am connecting to myself deeper and deeper
20 Merry Christmas Affirmations
- There is always something to be thankful for
- The lights and festive theme lights up my soul
- I can enjoy the season without feeling anxious or overwhelmed
- I choose to work on myself and grow
- I am open to new beginnings and what god has stored for me
- I find happiness in small little joys
- I am loved
- I will not focus on past or bad things but positive
- I will stay true to myself
- I focus on what lesson the season brings me than loss
- It’s the thought that counts
- I forgive and let go of what’s burdening me
- I refuse guilt and any negative emotion to ruin my Christmas
- My Christmas is not about social media but real life joy
- I will gain more by giving
- The most beautiful gift is gift of love
- I wish good health and happiness to other
- I am ready for everything that god has in stored for me
- Abundance is flowing to me in this season
- I radiate love and kindness to everyone around me during the holidays.
- I am open to receiving, now
General Merry Christmas Affirmations
- I find beauty and wonder in the smallest moments of Christmas.
- I am at peace with the past and look forward to the future this holiday.
- I let go of stress and embrace the tranquility of the Christmas season.
- My loved ones will love me regardless of my gifts – and I, them.
- I choose to see the good in every person and situation this Christmas.
- I am a conduit of love, spreading goodwill and compassion.
- I release any worries and focus on the present moment during Christmas.
- I am worthy of enjoying holiday meals.
- I am present in the now, embracing the magic of Christmas.
- I release any negativity and focus on the joyous moments of Christmas.
- Christmas is my special day and I have the freedom to spend it how I choose
- I am centered and balanced despite what the holiday season throws at me.
- I give myself permission to enjoy time off.
- The love I give is the most important part of the season.
- allow myself to enjoy all aspects of the holiday – including treats and meals.
- I gain happiness by making others happy this Christmas.
- I have permission to opt-out of gift-giving.
- Everything will work out for me this Christmas.
- I deserve to treat myself.
So, these were 60 affirmations to help you have an amazing Christmas time!
Looking for more holiday content?
- 12 days of Christmas self-care ideas (+ Printable)
- 53 Thoughtful Christmas Journal Prompts for Adults
- 16 Best Holiday Gifts for bullet Journal lovers
- List Of 19 Insanely Fun bucket list ideas for fall
- Cozy Fall Morning Routine You are guaranteed to Love
Pin for Later
Follow me on Pinterest