Are you excited for Christmas season? Do you wish to make this Christmas more thoughtful? Then these 53 Christmas journal prompts for adults, will do just that!
Christmas is a special time of the year, the whole month you go around seeing beautiful decoration, amazing drinks, holiday movies and so on!
In this amazing time, a lot of us get caught in life, making us feel disconnected. These Journal prompts will help you soak this season with more meaning!
Pin for Later!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Let’s start Christmas journal prompts for adults!
20 Fun Christmas Writing Prompts
- How does your family celebrates Christmas?
- What are you most excited about during Christmas?
- How are you planning to decorate your home for Christmas?
- Favourite Christmas movie?
- What are you most thankful for this Christmas?
- What are some family Christmas traditions you follow?
- Would you like to make your Christmas’s tradition? what would it be?
- What is your favorite Christmas childhood memory?
- How will you celebrate Christmas day?
- What are some Christmas self-care activities you would like to indulge in?
- Does your family wear Christmas pajamas?
- Growing up, did you believe in Santa? how was you experience?
- Write your ideal Christmas day in detail
- What does Christmas means to you?
- Write your Christmas Wishlist under the Christmas tree
- Do you feel the pressure of shopping this time? what can you do to relieve it?
- Write 25 Christmas activities, one for each day!
- What has been the best Christmas Present you ever received?
- Do you prefer giving or getting presents?
- Write your Christmas to-do list to keep you organized this season!
20 Holiday Writing Prompts for Adults
- Do you prefer to put real or fake Christmas trees?
- What gives you the best Christmas feels?
- What is the best Christmas gift you ever gave? who was it to?
- What emotions does Christmas time brings to you?
- As an adult, how different are your Christmas from childhood?
- How can you be more giving during the season?
- What are some people you wish to celebrate Christmas with?
- Write a Christmas story
- What adds joy to your Christmas?
- If you could do anything during Christmas what would it be( no limits)
- What is your Favorite holiday drink?
- Think about your last Christmas, how was it like?
- What’s on your Christmas dinner menu?
- Since, it’s the last month of the year, what have you learned over the year?
- Write one thing you would like to do differently from all Christmas.
- What’s your Favorite Christmas song?
- Are there parts of Christmas you don’t like? what and why?
- Do you feel Christmas has become more commercialized?
- Do you feel stressed or anxious during Christmas? if yes, why?
- Does it snow where you live? do you like it or not?
13 Christmas journal prompts for adults
- What is the best Christmas home decor you have seen?
- What gift will you give yourself this Christmas?
- What Christmas outfit you like to dress up in?
- How can you be more present at Christmas?
- If you were planning Christmas alone, how would you feel?
- How can you celebrate Christmas alone and still have fun?
- When you think about Christmas, what image pops in your head first
- How can you bond more with your loved ones during Christmas?
- Do you go through seasonal depression?
- Do you go to church during Christmas eve?
- What are Christmas games you like to play?
- Favorite Christmas treats?
- Looking back what are somethings you want to let go this year and start next year?
How are your Journaling this Christmas? Let me know below!
Looking for more holiday content?
- 60 Christmas Positive Affirmations to have the Best Holiday Season
- 12 days of Christmas self-care ideas (+ Printable)
- 16 Best Holiday Gifts for bullet Journal lovers
- List Of 19 Insanely Fun bucket list ideas for fall
Pin for Later!
Looking for for Journal Prompts?
- #32 The Best Night time Reflections Journal Prompts
- List of 53 Most Effective Body Positivity Journal Prompts
- 40 Best Self Love Questions You Need To Ask Yourself
- 30 Best Self-Love Journal Prompts Everyone Should Practice
- 39 Journal Prompts for self-development You Need To Practice!
Follow me on Pinterest