Here are 57 Gratitude journal prompts for adults to practice daily and embody the attitude of gratitude in their life!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
One of my goals for this new year is to embody gratitude again in my life. I always used to mindfully practice gratitude daily in life.
But for the past few years, I came to realize, that I have only been feeling gratitude in life when something huge happens.
Otherwise, I tend to feel the opposite and start complaining, not appreciating the little blessings and forgetting about them afterward.
Opened the path of complaining and sulking. This made me feel unhappy, negative, and miserable because I was constantly looking for great accomplishments
even though there were plenty of little blessings coming my way.
Hence, through this post, I want to take a moment to count my blessings in life.
I have also realized that it is only when you start counting your blessings, that you start attracting more.
When I was complaining so much I was not attracting anything positive in my life and now, I want to focus on gratefulness again.
Fun fact: The name of my blog – bellflower was named as it symbolizes gratitude
I wish to get closer to gratefulness again and more deeply!
If you wish to do the same, here are 57 gratitude journal prompts for adults to practice and feel thankful for all the blessings in your life
But first, pin it for later
Gratitude journal prompts for adults
- What is something small that brought you joy today?
- List three things in nature that you’re grateful for.
- Write about a person who has positively impacted your life.
- What’s a recent accomplishment you’re proud of?
- List five things that make you smile.
- Reflect on a happy memory from your childhood.
- Write about a skill or talent you’re grateful to have.
- What’s a favorite music that you’re thankful for?
- List three qualities you appreciate in yourself.
- Reflect on a challenge you’ve overcome and what you learned.
- Write about a teacher or mentor who influenced you.
- What’s a place you’re grateful to have visited?
- List three things about your body that you’re grateful for.
- Write about a recent act of kindness you received or witnessed.
- Reflect on a friendship that brings you joy.
Journal Prompts for Gratitude
- What’s a favorite meal or food you’re thankful for?
- List three things about your home that make you happy.
- Write about a moment that made you laugh out loud.
- What’s a technological advancement you’re grateful for?
- Reflect on a lesson you learned from a mistake.
- Write about a family tradition you cherish.
- List three things about your job or career that you appreciate.
- What’s a skill or hobby you’re grateful to have developed?
- Reflect on a positive change you’ve made in your life.
- Write about a pet or animal that brings you joy.
- What’s a cultural experience you’re thankful for?
- List three ways you’ve grown emotionally in the past year.
- Write about a favorite piece of art or music that inspires you.
- Reflect on a quality in a friend that you admire.
- What’s a form of self-care that you’re grateful for?
- List three things about today that you’re grateful for.
- Write about a personal strength you’ve discovered in yourself.
- What’s a favorite quote that resonates with you?
- Reflect on a moment of gratitude you’ve felt recently.
- List three ways you’ve helped others in the past month.
Daily gratitude Journal prompts
- Write about a happy surprise you experienced.
- What’s a favorite holiday or celebration you’re thankful for?
- What’s a positive change you’ve noticed in yourself?
- List three things you love about your morning routine.
- Reflect on a place that holds special memories for you.
- Write about a book or article that changed your perspective.
- What’s a skill or trait in a family member that you appreciate?
- List three things you’re looking forward to in the future.
- Reflect on a challenge that made you stronger.
- What’s a recent compliment that made you feel good?
- Write about a personal goal you’ve achieved.
- List three ways you can show gratitude to others.
- Reflect on a moment when you felt at peace.
- What’s a favorite piece of clothing or accessory you’re grateful for?
- Write about a cultural or social movement that inspires you.
Thankful Journal Prompts
- What is something from each of your senses you are grateful for today? (Sight, smell, taste, touch, sound)
- What books you are grateful to read, that may have impacted your life in some way
- What are you thankful for about your town? or Your country?
- Name a person you feel grateful towards
- Name three essential things you use everyday that you are thankful for
- What is something in your home that brings you great joy?
- What did you do today that made you happy
Count your blessings!
Liked this post? Pin it for later!
if your liked this post, you will love
- A to z gratitude list: 500 things to be grateful for in 2024
- 61 Easy journaling ideas for beginners to get started
- 51 Heart touching Journal prompts to increase your happiness
- 25 Powerful Mindset journal prompts to overcome limiting beliefs
- 55 Joyful spring journal prompts for Adults for new beginnings
- 90 Helpful Journal Prompts for Stress Relief
- 71 Calming Journal prompts for feeling overwhelmed
- 61 Effective journal prompts for healing inner child
- 70 Deep Productivity journal prompts that will Increase growth
- 35 Journal prompts for Success- Become your best self
- 23 Amazing Anger journal prompts You must practice when Mad
- 33 Deep Self Forgiveness Journal Prompts to set you free
- 45 Food Journal Prompts to Create Mindful & Healthy Eating Habits
- 50 Powerful journal prompts to face and conquer your Fears
- 37 Abundance Journal Prompts for Growth Mindset and life
- 39 Ultimate Journal Prompts for the New Year 2024 to have a fresh start!
- 23 Money Journal Prompts for Growth Mindset and Manifestation
Follow me On Pinterest