Has life not been in your favor lately? You want to achieve so many things, but is something stopping you? Fear or worries? You may need to let go of the scarcity mindset and become limitless! These Abundance Journal Prompts will help you create and growth mindset and abundant life!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Scarcity vs. Abundance mindset
Remember a time you wanted to achieve something, A new goal or dream
The moment you start thinking about it, fears and thousands of worries sweep over you. I cannot do this…I cannot achieve this because…This Comes from a Scarcity Mindset
We all have struggles we have been through growing up, some coming from a home that struggled with money, relationships, or health.
As time passed, we developed fears over these areas.
Scarcity mindset examples:
- I cannot make more money
- Making money is difficult
- It is risky to go after my dreams because it does not provide financial security.
- I cannot find true love and the list goes on …
Abundance Mindset Journaling
But the Good news is, once you know this is a cycle of scarcity mindset and you can break it just by changing your mindset, you can become Limitless!
Abundance Mindset Journaling is a way to practice a growth thought process intentionally. Instead of thinking you cannot achieve something or it is hard
You can say it is easy and will come to me quickly.
Practicing Abundance Journal prompts and affirmations can help you move forward and create abundant life.
So, Let’s Begin!
What are some good journaling prompts?
- Write 10 things you are grateful for
- What does Abundance Mean to you?
- Who is your role model? What mindset do they have?
- What do you think is stopping you from becoming unstoppable?
- One area of life you feel abundant in?
- Practice Abundance Affirmations
- Write 5 things you want to manifest in your life and why
- Write 2 goals you want to achieve this year and their Plan
- What are your strengths?
- What was your last achievement? How do you think you achieved it?
- How can you overcome your limiting beliefs?
- Did you grow up in a scarce background?…
- What were the things you felt were lacking in your life?
- How can you break this cycle and create Abundance?
- What things signify abundant life?
- How do you handle your expenses?
- Does spending money give your anxiety?
- Do you feel you are worthy of the money you want to attract?
- Which area of life do you want to attract more Abundance?
- What kind of emotions does Abundance bring you?
- What comes to your mind when you think of abundant life?
- Does Abundant life something tangible to you?
- What Changes can you make to achieve an abundant life?
- According to you, How do successful people handle their Abundance?
- What is your current relationship with money?
Abundance Journal Prompts
- Why do you think you cannot achieve something?
- What are your favorite abundance affirmations?
- Can money buy happiness or not? What are you taking?
- In the past, Have you read any successful people’s Books? What did they teach?
- If you had all Abundance in the world, How would you behave in day-to-day life
- What fears me for living an unstoppable life?
- What does success means to you?
- Do you want Abundance in one area of life or all?
- What actions are you taking every day to attract prosperity?
- Do you think money is a good thing or bad?
- If you had unlimited money, where would you spend it?
- What kind of mindset do people around you have?
- I am worthy of everything
- I am abundant
- I can achieve anything I set my mind to
- Money flows easily in my life
- Money is abundant
- I am Unstoppable
- I am wealthy
- I Believe in myself
- I am grateful for all the Abundance I have in my life
- I am Fearless
- I am intelligent, capable, and Talented
These were the Abundance of journal prompts and some affirmations to help you get started on your journey!
A good quality Journaling Notebook is all you need to practice your Journal prompts for the new year!
LEUCHTTURM notebooks are very sturdy and come with good quality, all you need for your money journal!
I love how it is available in over 28 colors for everyone!
Pin these for later!
If you liked this, you will love these More Journal Prompts –
- New Month Journal Prompt for Effective Goal Setting
- #32 The Best Night time Reflections Journal Prompts
- List of 53 Most Effective Body Positivity Journal Prompts
- 30 Best Self-Love Journal Prompts Everyone Should Practice
- 39 Journal Prompts for self-development You Need To Practice!
- 53 Thoughtful Christmas Journal Prompts for Adults
- 59 Journal Prompts to Find Your Purpose when Feeling Lost
Follow me On Pinterest