You are feeling lost and don’t know what you need to do in life to feel fulfilled, Don’t worry because it is common for us to feel lost and it takes lots of time and trials to figure out that! One of the things that can help you guide is practicing specific journal prompts to find your purpose
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
How can Journaling help me find my purpose in life?
Journaling has been a powerful tool for years, One of the main reason being is that when we are journaling
we are writing thoughtfully all alone which makes it without any judgments, we are being honest about ourselves and by writing down we can store our thoughts
Whereas thinking in our head, we can easily get jumbled between many thoughts, hence journaling is said to provide you clarity!
Benefits of Journaling to find your purpose
As I mentioned above Journaling is a powerful self-reflection activity that that can help you discover our true purpose in life, once you start journaling, you will find –
- Increase in your mood and confidence
- Clarity in thoughts of what you truly want
- Mindfullness -i.e self-awareness of your thoughts and feeling
- Less stress
How to start a Self- discovery Journal
To start your self-discovery journal, all you need is a an empty notebook to start writing! If you want to a little extra and have a designated notebook for your journaling then, I recommend
These Spiral Notebooks on amazon that are just great for journaling! There small, cute and sturdy! With the price point and colors available I think it is perfect way to start your self-discovery journey!
Journal Prompts to Find your Purpose
Finding Your Purpose Prompts
- What is something you like to do that brings you joy?
- What is something you are good at?
- What is something you don’t like but good at?
- What is most important to you?
- What type of lifestyle you dream of living?
- How can you use something you are good at to provide value to other?
- What is something you never get tired of doing?
- How would your life look like if money and responsibilities we not an issue?
- If money was not a problem what would you want to do?
- Have you tried filling the Ikigai chart? What did it say?
- When I was a child, I loved doing..
- How many activities have you tried in your life?
- What are you known for?
- Where does your purpose lie?
- What actions can you take live a purposeful life every day?
- When do you feel most alive?
- What is something you have been curious about learning lately?
- Do you prefer staying in one place or travel?
- Do you wish to move to a particular country/city in future
- What does happiness means to you?
- What are your favorite hobbies?
- What activities make you lose track of time?
- Living a Life I Love Means…
- What scares you the most about future?
Journal Prompts for Career Clarity
- What did you want always wanted to be?
- What kind of work environment do you prefer?
- Do you consider yourself creative or more technical?
- Do you prefer or wish to help other through your work?
- Do you like same things as you did 3-5 years ago?
- What do you think you would do better as? Employee or business owner or freelancer?
- Do you prefer being in charge or working under someone?
- Do you prefer conventional or unconventional career approach?
- What subjects have you always felt Interested in learning?
- What tasks you find the most boring
- Do you wish to work remotely or in a social setting?
- What does work mean to you?
- Does your time and effort feels valuable at your place of work?
- What opportunities at work you feel excited about?
Journal Prompts to get your life together
- What makes you productive?
- What makes you feel unproductive?
- Have you been feeling burnt out lately?
- Have you been making time for self-care During work life?
- List your Short term and long-term goals
- How is your mental health lately?
- What is the biggest goal you achieved recently?
- What are your main priorities for next month and week?
- How is your diet?
- Which area of life needs your attention the most right now?
- Which area o life have you did not give any focus on lately?
- How have you been managing your time lately?
Who am I Journal Prompts
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What are your fears?
- What are your favorite hobbies
- What is your MBTI personality type?
- What is your zodiac sign
- Do you read books? what kind of books do you prefer?
- Who is your biggest critic?
- Who is your biggest Supporter?
- what helps you clear your mind?
This Post was All About Journal Prompts to Find Your Purpose
Pin for Later!
If you liked this, you will love these More Journal Prompts –
- New Month Journal Prompt for Effective Goal Setting
- #32 The Best Night time Reflections Journal Prompts
- List of 53 Most Effective Body Positivity Journal Prompts
- 30 Best Self-Love Journal Prompts Everyone Should Practice
- 39 Journal Prompts for self-development You Need To Practice!
- 53 Thoughtful Christmas Journal Prompts for Adults
Follow me On Pinterest
Leave a Reply