Money is such an important part of our life, almost everything revolves around making money as much as possible…have you been meaning to change your mindset towards money and manifest abundance? Money journal prompts are a great way to implement a growth mindset and set yourself up for success!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Everyone’s story with money is different yet the same, we all came from a place of feeling this pressure that we need to earn more and more
and in this pressure, we have subconsciously built a scarcity mindset, hunting for more and more!
For the past many years, there have been many successful people who are probably millionaires or billionaires, who have talked about how changing their mindset toward money has helped them manifest
What is a Money Journal?
A money journal is a journal used to intentionally work towards building a money mindset and manifesting abundance!
If you want to improve the financial aspect of your life and become conscious about your choices, then a separate money journal is an amazing way to get started!
In this journal, you can open up about your relationship with money, write your thoughts on money, and what is making you happy and sad…
Most importantly, use this journal to practice money journal prompts that push you to grow and make better choices!
How to start a Money Journal for mindset and manifestation?
To start a money journal for practicing manifestation and changing your mindset, all you need is an empty notebook! This Journal will be all about Money and helping you raise your vibration!
Money Journal Essential!
A good quality Journaling Notebook is all you need to get started!
LEUCHTTURM notebooks are very sturdy and come with good quality, all you need for your money journal!
I love how it is available in over 28 colors for everyone!
Use this Journal to –
- write your financial goals
- Affirmation about money
- Practicing money mindset question
- Keeping track of your expenses and investment
- Feeling towards money
20 Money Mindset Journal Prompts
- Describe your relationship with money?
- What was your first memory with money?
- What were your family’s thoughts about money and how it works?
- Did you ever felt financial burden at home growing up?
- What is your money personality? Are you a spender/saver/avoider?
- How do you feel about current finances?
- How was your childhood growing up in regards to money?
- What does “not having enough mean” mean to you?
- What does ” enough money” means to you?
- Who is your role model, whose life do you look up to? How do they handle money?
- Do you think money is scarce? if yes, why?
- What is your fear in regards to money?
- Does your life revolve around money all the time?
- What is the true purpose of earning money for you?
- How do you talk about money with your friends and family?
- Do you always feel a sense scarcity when it comes to money?
- When you receive your salary or monthly income, do you feel grateful or sad that it is not enough?
- What is the best advice have you have ever received about money?
- What is the worst advice have you have ever received about money?
- How do you feel when you are spending money in a store?
Money Manifestation Journal Prompts
- What steps can you take Right now to improve your finances?
- How much money would you need to feel content with your life? Is there an end?
- Do you think Money is abundant?
- How would you want your financial life to look like 10 years from now?
- Imagine you had $10,000 appeared in your bank account, How would you spend it?
- What steps have you taken to earn more money?
- Do you think becoming financial free in regards to money requires hard work or smart work?
- What kind of relationship do you want with money?
- Imagine a life where you can have abundant money, how do you feel?
- What steps have you taken in the past to improve your finances?
- How much do you spend actually learning about money?
- If I was financially free, I would no longer…
- In order to match abundant energy, do you think fearing sulking about money would help?
Pin For Later!
If you liked this, you will love these More Journal Prompts –
- New Month Journal Prompt for Effective Goal Setting
- #32 The Best Night time Reflections Journal Prompts
- List of 53 Most Effective Body Positivity Journal Prompts
- 30 Best Self-Love Journal Prompts Everyone Should Practice
- 39 Journal Prompts for self-development You Need To Practice!
- 53 Thoughtful Christmas Journal Prompts for Adults
- 59 Journal Prompts to Find Your Purpose when Feeling Lost
Follow me On Pinterest