Are you looking for a healthy and nourishing breakfast that fills you up but also maintain a healthy body ( weight loss, energy, healing) then healthy yogurt bowls are the best way to start you morning!
this post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Over the years of learning about health, and nutrition from experience and courses, I have learned how important breakfast is
All 3 meals are essential, but breakfast is a little more. It is ideally the first meal of the day, and what you put inside right before starting your day has a profound effect.
The type of food you consume right in the morning will affect your energy, digestion, and everything else connected to it. Keeping aside the long-term effects of food
I have written a whole separate post on why breakfast is an important meal of the day (read here)
You must have a nourishing breakfast so you can get lots of energy throughout the day and make up for all the nutrients lost at night.
Yogurt bowls have been my favorite breakfasts for years now!
I love how easy and quick they are to make and get lots of nutrients at the same time!
Yogurt is really healthy for our gut as it acts as a probiotic. Fruits are filled with antioxidants as well.
You can make yourself a Balanced yogurt bowl that consists of protein, fiber, carbs, and fats to get all nutrients!
6 Tips for Making Delicious Yogurt Bowls
While making your yogurt bowls, here are a few suggestions you can take to ensure your bio-individual health approach!
Foods to Use
- Make a rainbow bowl that includes a variety of fruits and retain their benefits like Kiwi (green), Berries ( blue, black, red,) apple, and banana ( in moderation)
- Use vegan yogurt if you don’t consume dairy.
- Add a little of all – Healthy Carbs ( fruits), protein (plant-based protein powder), Fats ( seeds like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut cream,
- For sweeteners, opt for natural sources like honey, maple syrup, and dates ( note fruits already have sweetness)
Foods to Avoid
- Avoid dairy, if sensitive to it, and opt for a substitute
- Try to avoid packaged foods and incorporate whole foods that are fresh and in their whole form
- Avoid banana, dates, and honey, if trying to lose weight
- Avoid Dried berries as they mostly have sugar added
Can we meal prep them? How Long Will They Last?
Yogurt bowls can last you up to 3 days, you can meal prep them for that time.
Toppings you can add.
You can play around a lot with toppings by adding seeds, nut butter for flavors, cinnamon, berries, dark chocolate and so on
But first, Pin it for later!
9 High Protein Yogurt bowls
- Yogurt Bowl Recipe (Protein-Packed) – Eat the Grains
- Chocolate protein yogurt bowls – Only Lovely Life
- 30g HIGH PROTEIN YOGURT BOWL – Olivia Adriance
- Post Workout Protein Yogurt Bowl (47 g of Protein!) – MattsFitChef
- 5 Minute High Protein Yogurt Bowls – Oh Snap Macros
- GREEK PROTEIN YOGURT FRUIT GRANOLA BOWLS -The Matbakh
- Apple Pie Protein Yogurt Bowl – FROM THE ROOTS BLOG
- VEGAN PROTEIN YOGURT BOWL – Basil and vogue
- Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Bowl – Eating bird food
16 Low Calorie Yogurt Bowls
- Low-Calorie Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bowl (Banana & Strawberry) – Watch What U Eat
- Low-cal tropical Green Smoothie Bowl – Spoonful of Flavor
- BREAKFAST SUPERFOOD YOGURT BOWLS -Shared Appetite
- Low Calorie High Protein Yogurt Bowls – Lose weight by eating
- Lemon Berry Yogurt Breakfast Bowls – Budget Bytes
- Sugar-free low carb Yogurt Power Bowl – My Montana Kitchen
- Whipped Peanut Butter Yogurt Bowl – Eating bird food
- Blueberry Coconut greek Yogurt Bowl – Slender Kitchen
- 3-Ingredient Blueberry Frozen Yogurt – Eating bird food
- Savoury Yogurt Bowls with Cinnamon Roasted Veggies – Flora & Vino
- Chia Yogurt Power Bowl – Fit Foodie Finds
- Rainbow Yogurt Bowl – EatingWell
- Cinnamon Apple Yogurt Bowl – SkinnyTaste
- top 10 ways Yogurt Bowl – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Banana Yogurt Breakfast Bowls – Super Healthy Kids
- Acai greek Yogurt Oatmeal Bowl – Foodaciously
13 Greek Yogurt Bowls
- Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bowls Toppings – Modern Honey
- Blueberry Peach Greek Yogurt Bowl – Eating bird food
- Peanut Butter Banana Greek Yogurt Bowl – The Lemon Bowl
- Greek Yogurt Parfait – fool proof living
- Greek yogurt Breakfast Bowls – Fit Foodie Finds
- 4 Greek Yogurt Bowls (that keeps you full )– Garnish and Glaze
- Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bowl with Nut Butter & Berries – Yummy whole-food recipes
- RASPBERRY GREEK YOGURT BOWL – BriGeeski
- Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bowls 5 Ways – Platings and Pairings
- Matcha Yogurt Breakfast Bowl – Taste Made
- Superfood Breakfast Yogurt Bowl – Shared Appetite
- Healthy Greek Yogurt Bowls – The Foodie Physician
- Pear and Honey greek Yogurt Bowl – Happy Foods Tube
12 Granola Yogurt Bowls
- Greek Yogurt Parfait – fool proof living
- Savoury Yogurt Bowl with Crispy Quinoa Granola | Scaling Back
- Granola breakfast Bowls (4 Ways) – jar of lemons
- Blueberry Granola Yogurt Bowl – Real and Vibrant
- Loaded Yogurt Granola Bowl – Healthy Gluten-Free Family
- Yogurt with Granola, Berries and Honey – Inspired By Charm
- Fruit Granola Yogurt Breakfast Bowl – The Kitchen Girl
- Berry Granola Greek Yogurt Bowl – Valya’s Taste of Home
- Yogurt Fruit Granola Bowl – Health Nut Nutrition
- Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bowl with Granola and Raspberry Sauce – Free Your Fork
- Blueberry Granola Bowls – Peas and Crayons
- Strawberry Yogurt Bowl with Coconut Granola – Delish Knowledge
11 Low Carb Yogurt Bowls
- Low Carb Chocolate Maple Yogurt Bowl – A Full Living
- Low Carb Chia Berry Yogurt Parfaits – Keto Diet App
- Keto low carb Green Smoothie Bowl – Wholesome Yum
- Keto Yogurt Granola Parfait Bowl – Peace, Love and Low Carb
- Keto Yogurt Breakfast Bowls – Easy Keto Living
- Keto Granola Bowl with homemade coconut yogurt – Julie’s Lifestyle
- Keto Yogurt bowls – Keto Mamas
- Keto Coconut Yogurt Berry Bowl – The Girlfriend Doctor
- Keto Yogurt Breakfast Bowl – Yoga Sakti
Liked this post? Pin it for later
If you like this, you will love-
- How to drink more water everyday – 10 realistic tips
- 13 Simple tips for building Holistic Health lifestyle
- 13 Valid reasons why breakfast is important for You
- 13 Healthy things you must do every day for overall wellbeing
- 30 Daily Physical activity examples to stay active and fit
- How to Practice Self-Care for Good Health
Follow me On Pinterest