A planner can be a life saver in helping you track everyday essential list! If you have a Planner here 50 useful Lists ideas to include in your planner to track
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
For all the Planner lovers like me, The feeling of writing down lists and making notes of your everyday essentials is just out of the world
Let’s be honest, the Excitement of writing in your planner is more fulfilling than actually getting tasks done! Isn’t it?
If you enjoy making lists or writing in your planner, I will share 50 useful lists, that you can write and track in your planner.
Some of these lists are fun and helpful in your everyday life, which is a life-saver to track!
Why you should write helpful lists in your planner:
Well, honestly, we all know how much work and responsibilities are there every day, there are never-ending tasks, and it is hard to remember everything in our brains.
That’s why planners were made that make it less stressful, and you can dump in all your tasks, ideas, and lists in one place.
Going through it, every day helps you remember and know what you need to do.
How easy that is?!
This is why writing useful lists in your planner can help you keep your life organized and keep you less stressed.
You are less likely to forget any important task and suffer! So why not make lists?
Useful Lists ideas to include in your planner to track today
PS: Looking for the best planners to start writing your lists and tasks? Here are the 14 best planners to look out for
1 Goal of the day
2 Next week’s goals
3 To-do list of the day
4 Weekly meals ( breakfast. lunch, dinner)
5. Weekly goals
6. Urgent Tasks/ Deadlines
7. Expenses list
8. Content ideas for content creators
9. Project/ work ideas to do
10. Income tracking list
12. Brainstorming ideas
PS: Also read Effective guide on How to use a planner for beginners (must know)
Fun Lists to Include in Your Planner
13 Favourite TV shows
14 Bucket List
15. Fun ideas for when you get bored
16. Loved one’s birthdays/anniversaries
17. Gift ideas
18. Date night ideas
19. Cafe and restaurants to try in future
20. Books to read
21.. Favourite shows and movies you have watched
22. Favourite Books you have read
23. Your wishlist ( that you can share with loved ones)
24. New recipes to try
25. Songs titles you love
Personal Growth lists
26. Financial goals
27. Things that make you happy
28. Daily self-care ideas
29. Affirmation lists
30. Daily wins
33. Fitness goals
34. Date night ideas
35. relationship goals
36. Daily inspirational quotes
37. Health goals
Personal care lists
38. Cleaning list
39. Grocery you need to buy
40. Usernames and passwords
41. Stores that you need to go to and for what
42. Repurchase items
43. Areas to simplify in your home
44. Festival must buy’s
45. Travel bucket list
46. Travel essentials for winters
47. Travel Essentials for Summers
48. Carry-on essentials ( when you go out)
49. Packing Lists
50. Sightseeing locations
So these were 50 lists you can include in your planner if you were confused about what to write. Honestly, they can come in so handy when you need to look for ideas or your go-to items and places!
What Lists Will You Track in Your Planner?
If you like this, pin it for later!
If you liked this, you will love these-
- Effective guide on How to use a planner for beginners (must know)
- 14 Best Organizing Your Life Planners You Need!
- 13 Ultimate Lists to Make to Organize Your Life
- 25 Habits of Highly Productive People – Habits to boost productivity
- How to organize your life: 23 Ways & categories to organize your life
- This is How to Organize Your Life in One Week – 10 tips
- 43 Creative Things to do with a Notebook!
Follow me On Pinterest
Leave a Reply