Want to prioritize self-care in your life by making a self-care vision board? Here are simple steps + 31 self-care vision board ideas
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
What is a self–care vision board?
A Vision board is a visual representation of our goals and dreams. It helps us see and visualize what our dreams looks like, which helps us in reminding and motivate us to work on it
Hence, Just like any other vision board that is filled with our goals and dreams we want to accomplish
A self-care vision board is catered towards fulfilling self-care goals and experiences
Having self-care goals are very important because we all need to prioritize self-care in our life
Self-care vision board has images, letters and affirmations, and fun crafts that are filled with self-care ideas or goals you to fulfill
Why make a self-care vision board?
If you are thinking if you should make a self-care vision board or not, here some great benefits and reasons to!
–A self-care vision board is perfect for those who want to prioritize self-care in their life.
–This board can act as a reminder and motivate you to stay focused on your self-care journey
-For those who struggle to make self-care a daily practice or have completely lost touch of self-care in their life
The self-care vision board will help you start your self-care journey and help you fulfill your self-care goals through manifestation
-Apart from all the reasons above, self-care vision board is a fun and creative activity that one can enjoy while doing something meaningful
It is self-care activity on its own!
Want to make self-care a part of your daily life without any hassle?
If you find it difficult to prioritize self-care in your daily. You’ve got to check out my Daily self-care planner journal
it’s jam-packed with 75 pages of self-care daily to-do, tracker, affirmations, and prompts for understanding your self-care needs!
A must-have for helping yourself in taking extra care of yourself
How to make a self care vision board
Making a self-care vision board is very easy, here are 5 simple steps you can take to make your dream self-care vision board!
1. Write down your self-care goals
Step one is to take a paper or an empty notebook and write your self-care goals
When you are aiming to prioritize self-care in your life, you must set a few self-care goals for yourself!
For example: Getting alone time by yourself if you have never done it before, exercise if you have been neglecting your health for a while.
Likewise, write down some needed self-care goals for yourself and some fun goals that you will enjoy doing.
I will also share some self-care goal ideas at the end of the post!
2. Decide how you want to make your self-care vision board
Once you have written down your self-care goals who wish to put on your vision board
Decide on how you wish to make you vision board!
There are two ways one can make their vision Board
- Traditional/ physical vision board that is made on canvas, bulletin board, cardboard
- Digital vision board: That is made on Canva, PowerPoint by simply pasting all the pics in a plane white space
Making a physical board will require little money and items to gather but they feel more raw and real!
Whereas digital vision board can be made with no money as you just need a phone or laptop with internet (which you already have)
In case you want to make a digital vision board, here is a step-by-step guide
3. Gather the material and start pasting
If you are making a traditional vision board, you may need to gather some materials
Note: You don’t have to gather all the material given below. Just use what you feel is needed!
Once you have explored photos and downloaded them by searching on the Internet, google, Pinterest, and websites like – pexel.com. You need to gather other materials-
- Poster board, cardboard, or large paper
- Magazines, newspapers, and books you don’t mind cutting from (Thrift stores are great for this)
- Photographs ( you can print them by finding pictures online as well
- Paints, markers, crayons, and pencils
- Stickers, glitter, and decorations
- Quotes and pictures printed from the computer, or handwritten
- Bulletin board (if you are opting you make a cork-style vision board instead of a poster or digital)
- Laptop, canva.com , Pinterest (if making a digital vision board)
Once you have gathered the material, you just need to assemble/ paste them together
4. Give it a place
After you are done pasting and making you vision board, You need to give a place to keep it forever
For example, if you made a physical vision board, you can keep it at your bedside, desk table or put it somewhere only you are likely to see often
And if you made a digital vision board, you can save it as a phone wallpaper, laptop desktop screen where you can see often for a reminder
5. Reflect and visualize your vision board everyday
Now your job is to look at the vision board every day and reflect on your goal, taking action is the most important step to fulfilling your goals
Hence, make sure to visualize as well as take action on your self-care goals
Self care vision board ideas- Ideas to Add to Your Self Care Vision Board
- Favourite Hobbies
- Body movement activity
- One favorite food (for example broniw)
- Alone – me-time
- Making art
- Going on a solo date
- Burning a candle and relaxing
- Face masks
- Hair makeover
- Cafe hopping
- Something you love to do
- Picnic day
- Pictures you like from magazine
- Old photos
- An affirmation/mantra you need for yourself
- inspiring Quotes
- Meeting your friends
- Spending time with loved ones
- Trying something new
- Someone you look upto
- Dream life
- Lost of Nature
- Self-love reminders
So that is how you can make a self-care vision board easily and start your self-care journey with this fun activity!
So go make on for yourself now!
Liked this Post? Pin it for Later!
If you like this, you will love-
- 2023 Vision Board Ideas for adults to make now
- Daily self-care digital planner
- How To Create a Digital Vision Board with Canva
- 5 Steps- How to make a Powerful vision board without magazines
- 11 Simple Daily self-care ideas to take care of yourself
- 50 Summer self-care ideas + essentials you must try in 2023
- 55 Awesome Spring self care ideas to feel new
- 21 Perfect Self Care Night Routine Ideas for you to Start now
- 27 Self care Sunday Routine ideas for an Amazing Weekend Recharge
- 79 Amazing Self care Saturday Ideas To Try Right Now
- Quick 5 Minute Self Care Activities When You Are Running Late
- 30 Day self-care challenge ideas to boost happiness
- 20 Introvert approved self care ideas for introverts to feel alive
- 19 Absolute Self Care Ideas At Home You Need To Try
Follow me On Pinterest